WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This 2 Day Conference Has Been Designed For The Following Job Functions:
- VP Engineering
- VP EHS/HSE
- VP Operations
- Director, Manager, Supervisor, Team Lead, Superintendent of:
- Water Services
- Water Logistics
- Water Operations
- Water Management
- Water Sourcing
- Water Technology
- Production/Production Operations
- Manager/Senior Engineer/Foreman of:
- Water Operations
- Facilities/Facilities Engineering
- Regulation & Compliance
Meet Leading Technology & Service Providers In:
- Water Treatment Technology Providers
- Mobile Treatment
- Evaporation Technologies
- Crystallization Technologies
- Produced Water Disposal Options
- TENORM Handling Solutions
- TENORM Management & Disposal Options
- Transportation & Logistical Service Providers
- Water Tracking System Service Providers
- Water Storage Companies
- Water Monitoring Providers
- Environmental Consultancies
- Completions Consultants
- Pumping Companies
- Water Infrastructure Developers
- Completion Technology Suppliers
- Pipeline Companies
- Mobile Software Systems Companies
Over 4,000 delegates and speakers have attended the American Business Conferences Water Management Series since it was first launched in 2011.
Since then, we have built up a wealth of experience through close research carried out with the industry, ensuring that the initiatives we run provide specific solutions to the current technical, strategic and tactical challenges faced by the industry. We also host water management initiatives in Canada, North and South America.
Did You Know..?
American Business Conferences has held over 75 Summits around the world in the Oil & Gas space since 2010, with over 10,000 attendees. Our established Oil & Gas Congress series stretches globally across the USA, Canada, South America, Asia and Europe.
Our speakers have come from almost every major unconventional E&P company operating in the Americas and Europe including: Apache Corporation, ENAP, Chesapeake, Anadarko, Shell, Plains Exploration & Production, ConocoPhillips, Statoil, PennWest Exploration, Chevron, Continental Resources, BHP Billiton, PetroBakken, Talisman Energy, BP, Pioneer Natural Resources, Cuadrilla Resources Ltd, Hess Corporation, Nexen Inc, Sinopec, El Paso Corporation, Seneca Resources, Range Resources, Tamboran Resources, Americas Petrogas, Shell, Antero Resources, Talisman Energy...
Our Sponsors and Exhibitors have included Halliburton, Hydrozonix, Golder Associates, New Wave Energy Services Group, Concord Produced Water Services LLC, Baker Hughes, Schlumberger, WorleyParsons, Weatherford, Core Laboratories, Inc., Calfrac Well Services and Nalco to name but a few.
We also work closely with the principal industry associations to ensure that our Initiatives are as relevant and up to date as possible, bringing you the latest news and information in a well-presented, enjoyable and professional networking format.
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
DAY 1 - CASE STUDIES IN ACTUAL PRACTICE TO ADDRESS LIMITED DISPOSAL
- Developing Innovative Approaches To Reusing More Produced Water, Increasing Takeaway Capacity And Locating More Sustainable Disposal Options
- Identifying Lithium and Other High-Value Mineral Extraction Opportunities From Produced Water – Also Consider Interconnections With Building A Natural Gas-Powered Hydrogen Hub In The Marcellus Region
- Expanding Opportunities To Share Water And Improving Scheduling To Maximize The Amount Of Water Available For Fracking
- Finding Alternatives To Disposal In The Absence Of Cost-Effective Recycling Opportunities Or Water Sharing Infrastructure In Your Immediate Locality
- Evaporation Units – Technology, Costs & Waste Stream Reduction
DAY 2 - BEST PRACTICE SOLUTIONS FOR REDUCING COSTS AND IMPROVED
- Understand Regulators; Perspectives on Future Disposal Options & Permitting Challenges
- Sharing Operator Experiences On Permitting Process Planning Optimization To Improve Timelines
- Hear From Midstream Service Providers On How To Make The Business Case For Outsourcing Water Storage And Using Centralized Facilities For Recovery & Recycling
- Discover Emerging Technology In The Fields Of Leak Detection And Automation Of Tracking And Monitoring
- Ensuring The Long-Term Sustainability Of The Water Management Eco-System In The Marcellus & Utica Regions