WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This 2 Day Conference Has Been Designed For The Following Job Functions:
- VP Engineering
- VP EHS/HSE
- VP Operations
- Director, Manager, Supervisor, Team Lead, Superintendent of:
- Water Services
- Water Logistics
- Water Operations
- Water Management
- Water Sourcing
- Water Technology
- Production/Production Operations
- Manager/Senior Engineer/Foreman of:
- Water Operations
- Facilities/Facilities Engineering
- Regulation & Compliance
Meet Leading Technology & Service Providers In:
- Water Treatment Technology Providers
- Mobile Treatment
- Evaporation Technologies
- Crystallization Technologies
- Produced Water Disposal Options
- TENORM Handling Solutions
- TENORM Management & Disposal Options
- Transportation & Logistical Service Providers
- Water Tracking System Service Providers
- Water Storage Companies
- Water Monitoring Providers
- Environmental Consultancies
- Completions Consultants
- Pumping Companies
- Water Infrastructure Developers
- Completion Technology Suppliers
- Pipeline Companies
- Mobile Software Systems Companies
Weatherford "Excellent congress, well organized and much better than others I have attended"
Well Control Concepts "Great concept and successful turn out!"
Department of Energy "One of the best networking events I have attended"
Forest Oil "Well organized and the right speakers for the right event."
Carrizo Oil & Gas "Well organized - informative."
Encana Oil & Gas
"I thought the congress was great. It was very well organized and I felt the content was superb."
Anadarko Corporation "The regulatory breakout speakers were excellent."
"The amount of technical information shared at this conference was refreshing. Finally a conference that wasn't a corporate sales pitch."
HighMount Exploration & Production
"Wonderful and straightforward technical presentations."
"I really enjoyed hearing about actual field experiences from my peers. Good to see cooperation among companies in the petroleum industry."
Calfac "Very good content."
"Conference was well conceived in content and timely in its focus items."
Oklahoma Conservation Commission "This is the best conference I've ever been to - mainly because of the ideas I've had by hearing the presentations and speaking to the exhibitors."
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation "The panel discussions were very beneficial and interactive."
Chevron "Excellent presentations from water re-use, treatment, and disposal experts."
Atlas Energy "Excellent congress that provided shared information across companies and basins."
Junex E&P "Very pertinent - An excellent update as to water handling issues"
"Knowledge sharing here will benefit everyone!"
Chevron "What a great event to share and work through challenges with your peers immediately"
Andarko Petroleum "Extremely value-added conference for networking and intelligent discussion"
Noble Energy "This continues to be the go-to event of operators looking for opportunities to share water and options for reducing costs"
KY Department for Environmental Protection "This conference involves all of the key players in the Marcellus and Utica"
Black Swan Energy "Strong technical content - had a great time!"
Eclipse Resources "The concept and networking opportunities, really appealed - great conference!"
"Great conference, excellent presenters discussing relevant issues"
"The active discussion was very insightful"
Antero Resources "The conference was very focused on issues related to my industry. Broad agenda, diverse speakers, easy location"
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
DAY 1 - CASE STUDIES IN ACTUAL PRACTICE TO ADDRESS LIMITED DISPOSAL
- Developing Innovative Approaches To Reusing More Produced Water, Increasing Takeaway Capacity And Locating More Sustainable Disposal Options
- Identifying Lithium and Other High-Value Mineral Extraction Opportunities From Produced Water – Also Consider Interconnections With Building A Natural Gas-Powered Hydrogen Hub In The Marcellus Region
- Expanding Opportunities To Share Water And Improving Scheduling To Maximize The Amount Of Water Available For Fracking
- Finding Alternatives To Disposal In The Absence Of Cost-Effective Recycling Opportunities Or Water Sharing Infrastructure In Your Immediate Locality
- Evaporation Units – Technology, Costs & Waste Stream Reduction
DAY 2 - BEST PRACTICE SOLUTIONS FOR REDUCING COSTS AND IMPROVED
- Understand Regulators; Perspectives on Future Disposal Options & Permitting Challenges
- Sharing Operator Experiences On Permitting Process Planning Optimization To Improve Timelines
- Hear From Midstream Service Providers On How To Make The Business Case For Outsourcing Water Storage And Using Centralized Facilities For Recovery & Recycling
- Discover Emerging Technology In The Fields Of Leak Detection And Automation Of Tracking And Monitoring
- Ensuring The Long-Term Sustainability Of The Water Management Eco-System In The Marcellus & Utica Regions