Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities Now Available For 2019
Exhibition Floor Selling Out Year After Year - Reserve Your Place Early For 2019
E&Ps can come up with the optimal water management strategy, but they cannot execute any of it without the right technologies, support, and third-party services.
Contact the ABC team at email@example.com to reserve strategic speaking slots and/or exhibition booths at the region's first and only one-stop-shop for E&Ps from across the Appalachian looking for the latest water management technologies and services.
- Water Treatment Technology Providers
- Mobile Treatment
- Evaporation Technologies
- Crystallization Technologies
- Produced Water Disposal Options
- TENORM Handling Solutions
- TENORM Management & Disposal Options
- Transportation & Logistical Service Providers
- Water Tracking System Service Providers
- Water Storage Companies
- Water Monitoring Providers
- Environmental Consultancies
- Completions Consultants
- Pumping Companies
- Water Infrastructure Developers
- Completion Technology Suppliers
- Pipeline Companies
- Mobile Software Systems Companies
Access to and use of this site (www.shale-water-marcellus-utica.com) is provided by American Business Conferences subject to the following terms:
By using this website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and / or use this website.
American Business Conferences may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by American Business Conferences. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and / or amended.
Use of American Business Conferences
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use this website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of this website content requires the prior written permission of American Business Conferences.
You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of this website.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will American Business Conferences be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- Loss of data;
- Loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of opportunity;
- Loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- Losses suffered by third parties; or
- Any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
American Business Conferences does not warrant that functions contained in this website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that American Business Conferences or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
American Business Conferences names, images and logos identifying American Business Conferences and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of American Business Conferences.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
FOCUS AREAS FOR 2019
Bringing together the region's E&Ps & service providers from across the nation to share proven ways to optimize water management
TECHNICAL CONFERENCE DAY 1: WEDNESDAY, MARCH 27, 2019
- Evaluate The Current State Of Water Management In The Appalachian Including Water Volumes Sourced, Recovered & Percentages Reused/Disposed
- Practical Opportunities For Reducing The Cost Of Water Management From Cradle To Grave, While Maximizing Profit Margins
- Real-World E&P Experiences To Support The Business Case For Reuse > What Worked, What Didn't Work & What Lessons Were Learned?
- Produced Water Recycling & Reuse > Examine The Correlation Between Produced Water Treatment, Optimum Treatment, Water Quality & Well Performance
- Technological Advancements In Water Treatment For Reuse
- Improve The Efficiency Of Water Treatment Through Affordable Desalination, Portable Treatment Systems & Beneficial Reuse
- Establish & Execute Water Sharing Agreements > While Managing Scheduling & Logistics Issues
TECHNICAL CONFERENCE DAY 2: THURSDAY MARCH 28, 2019
- Immediate & Long-Term Solutions For Disposal > Cost-Effective Strategies To Safely Handle Produced Water When Reuse Is Not An Option
- Alternative Techniques & Technologies For Disposing Water On An Economic Scale When Reuse And Deep-Well Injection Is Not An Option
- Develop & Implement An Effective Water Transfer Strategy > Focusing On Lowering The Cost Of Water Handling
- Automating Water Infrastructure > Use Automation To Remotely Pump, Store And Transfer Water To Reduce Manpower And Achieve Fuel Savings
- TENORM Management Strategies > Safely & Economically Treat, Handle & Dispose TENORM