WHO WILL BE ATTENDING
Meet The Most Commanding Movers And Shakers From:
- Marcellus & Utica Operators, including EQT Corporation, EOG Resources, CONSOL Energy, Range Resources, Cabot Oil & Gas, Chesapeake Energy, Antero Resources, Noble Energy, Eclipse Resources, Chevron North America, Ascent Resources, Black Swan Energy, Carrizo Oil & Gas, Alta Mesa Holdings, Seven Generations Energy, ARC Resources, Gulfport Energy Corporation, Murphy Oil, Arsenal Resources and more
- Government & Regulatory Bodies from Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Ohio, Kentucky and North Dakota
CEOs, COOs and VPs, Directors & Managers, Superintendents, Supervisors Of...
- Chemical Engineering
- Field Service
- Water Treatment Technology Providers
- Mobile Treatment
- Evaporation Technologies
- Crystallization Technologies
- Produced Water Disposal Options
- TENORM Handling Solutions
- TENORM Management & Disposal Options
- Transportation & Logistical Service Providers
- Water Tracking System Service Providers
- Water Storage Companies
- Water Monitoring Providers
- Environmental Consultancies
- Completions Consultants
- Pumping Companies
- Water Infrastructure Developers
- Completion Technology Suppliers
- Pipeline Companies
- Mobile Software Systems Companies
Access to and use of this site (www.shale-water-marcellus-utica.com) is provided by American Business Conferences subject to the following terms:
By using this website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and / or use this website.
American Business Conferences may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by American Business Conferences. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and / or amended.
Use of American Business Conferences
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use this website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of this website content requires the prior written permission of American Business Conferences.
You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of this website.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will American Business Conferences be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- Loss of data;
- Loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of opportunity;
- Loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- Losses suffered by third parties; or
- Any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
American Business Conferences does not warrant that functions contained in this website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that American Business Conferences or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
American Business Conferences names, images and logos identifying American Business Conferences and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of American Business Conferences.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
INNOVATIONS IN PRODUCED WATER MANAGEMENT
Six Consecutive Years Of Sold-Out Exhibition, With On-Site Demos And Trailers!
We spoke with dozens of operators what new things they are watching out for:
- 'We're looking for treatment technology that is feasible from a cost standpoint'
- 'What are the best practices now for low cost adequate treatment - what treatment is 'good enough'?
- 'Recycling is always going to be at the top of our list, it will be interesting to see companies talking about taking chlorides out of the water'
- 'What other alternatives are out there to eliminate water at a similar cost to recycling?'
- 'We need to see companies raising the bar and holding treatment companies to a performance spec and improving automation and monitoring and data collection because it's a real input'
This is the only one-stop shop for E&Ps from the Marcellus, Utica and beyond, looking for water treatment technology providers that have stepped up capacity to turnaround several 1000s barrels a day of volume at the lowest cost.
> What E&Ps Had To Say About Produced Water Management Marcellus & Utica 2016
- 'This continues to be the go-to event of operators looking for opportunities to share water and options for reducing costs ' - Noble Energy
- 'Extremely value-added conference for networking and intelligent discussion ' - Anadarko Petroleum
- 'What a great event to share and work through challenges with your peers immediately ' - Chevron
- 'Knowledge sharing here will benefit everyone! ' - Rice Energy
- 'The produced water management conference provides an excellent networking opportunity and platform to discus topics and concerns relevant to the industry ' - Anadarko Petroleum