Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities Now Available For 2018
Exhibition Floor Completely Sold-Out In 2017 - Reserve Your Place Early For 2018
E&Ps can come up with the best water management strategy in the world, but they cannot execute any of it without the right technologies, support systems, and supporting services.
This is the Appalachian's premier networking and business development platform for companies wanting to come face-to-face and do business with some of the most active operators in the US and Canadian shale plays. With an even bigger floor plan in 2018, the 8th Annual Cost-Effective Produced Water Management Marcellus & Utica 2018 presents an unmatched opportunity for vendors to capitalize on new business opportunities with E&P operators in the North East.
If having your company aligned with powerhouses in the industry is an important part of your strategy, please contact the ABC team at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve strategic speaking slots and/or exhibition booths or to request a floor plan.
CEOs, COOs and VPs, Directors & Managers, Superintendents, Supervisors Of...
- Chemical Engineering
- Field Service
Access to and use of this site (www.shale-water-marcellus-utica.com) is provided by American Business Conferences subject to the following terms:
By using this website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and / or use this website.
American Business Conferences may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by American Business Conferences. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and / or amended.
Use of American Business Conferences
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use this website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of this website content requires the prior written permission of American Business Conferences.
You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of this website.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will American Business Conferences be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- Loss of data;
- Loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of opportunity;
- Loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- Losses suffered by third parties; or
- Any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
American Business Conferences does not warrant that functions contained in this website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that American Business Conferences or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
American Business Conferences names, images and logos identifying American Business Conferences and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of American Business Conferences.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
FOCUS FOR 2018
Brand New Focus Areas In 2018
- E&P Water Management Strategies For 2018, 2019 & 2020: Understand How E&Ps Plan To Manage & Move Produced Water Volumes Quickly, Cost-Effectively & Efficiently Going Forward
- 'Recycle & Reuse' Or 'Dispose': Cost-Optimized Approaches For Maximizing E&P Margins & Well Performance
- Produced Water Recycling & Reuse: Examine The Correlation Between Produced Water Treatment & True Well Performance
- Technological Advancements In Water Treatment: Improve The Effectiveness & Efficiency Of Water Management Through Portable, Localized & Centralized Systems
- High-Strength Brine Management Strategies: Plan A > Brine Desalination. Plan B > Salt/Sludge Handing & Revenue Creation
- TENORM Management Strategies: Safely & Economically Treat, Handle & Dispose TENORMS
- Utilizing Trucks For Moving Produced Water: Address One Of The Biggest Water Transfer Challenges Right Now > Focusing On Driver Shortage & Automated Truck Tracking
- Cost-Effective Produced Water Disposal Strategies: Safely Handle Produced Water When Reuse Is Not An Option
- Deep-Well Injection & Seismicity: Assess Seismicity Risks & Seismic Monitoring Strategies For Newly Permitted Appalachian Wells
- Alternatives To Deep-Well Injection: Evaporation Technologies | Crystallization Technologies | Membrane Technologies
- Innovative Temporary Storage Options: Cost-Effectively Handle Produced Water When Disposal Is Backed Up
- Develop & Implement An Effective Water Transfer Strategy: Focusing On Lowering The Cost Of Produced Water Handling
- Address & Overcome Key Barriers To Water Sharing: Develop Sharing Agreements While Managing Transparency & Confidentiality Issues