WHO WILL BE ATTENDING
Meet The Most Commanding Movers And Shakers From:
- Marcellus & Utica Operators, including EQT Corporation, EOG Resources, CONSOL Energy, Range Resources, Cabot Oil & Gas, Chesapeake Energy, Antero Resources, Noble Energy, Eclipse Resources, Chevron North America, Ascent Resources, Black Swan Energy, Carrizo Oil & Gas, Alta Mesa Holdings, Seven Generations Energy, ARC Resources, Gulfport Energy Corporation, Murphy Oil, Arsenal Resources and more
- Government & Regulatory Bodies from Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Ohio, Kentucky and North Dakota
CEOs, COOs and VPs, Directors & Managers, Superintendents, Supervisors Of...
- Chemical Engineering
- Field Service
- Water Treatment Technology Providers
- Mobile Treatment
- Evaporation Technologies
- Crystallization Technologies
- Produced Water Disposal Options
- TENORM Handling Solutions
- TENORM Management & Disposal Options
- Transportation & Logistical Service Providers
- Water Tracking System Service Providers
- Water Storage Companies
- Water Monitoring Providers
- Environmental Consultancies
- Completions Consultants
- Pumping Companies
- Water Infrastructure Developers
- Completion Technology Suppliers
- Pipeline Companies
- Mobile Software Systems Companies
We want you to know that we respect the privacy of every user who visits the Website and every user who makes an enquiry through the Website. We set out below what information we learn about you when you visit the Website, what we do with that information, and how you can change the information we have.
Cookies and IP Addresses
When you visit this website, we may send you a cookie. A cookie is a small file which is placed on your computer or device, the different types of cookie that may be used are detailed below.
1. Essential Cookies
These cookies are essential for the running of a website, without the use of these cookies parts of a website would not be able to function.
2. Analytical Performance Cookies
These types of cookies are used to monitor the performance of a website and how it is used. These cookies provide information that helps improve usability and also to identify any areas that may need maintenance.
We may also track IP addresses, this is a number that can identify an Internet Service Provider and country location. It cannot provide personal information.
You are not obliged to accept cookies and may modify your browser so that it will not accept cookies. The browser you use not only allows you to see the cookies that you have got but also allows you to control their use.
You can control them by allowing them, deleting them individually or deleting all of them. You can also set your browser to not accept cookies altogether. If this option is selected, you should be aware that many websites will not function properly or at all.
It may be possible to set your browser to not accept cookies and ask for your consent before each cookie is set on your device. This gives you control over what is set on your device, however has the drawback of slowing down your browsing experience.
There are different levels of control too. You are able to prevent just third party cookies being deployed, and some even allow you to block specific companies you do not wish to deploy a cookie, instead of selecting all companies.
In order to manage your cookies, please select your browser from the list below and follow the instructions:
If you access any part of this website that uses Adobe Flash Player, a small Flash Cookie may be used. The purpose of using these cookies is to store your flash player preferences and enhance your browsing experience.
Flash Cookies are stored on your computer in a similar way to standard cookies, except they are stored in a different location. Due to this, it is not possible to block or manage Flash Cookies directly from your browser.
In order to manage or delete Flash Cookies, please visit the Adobe website, which provides full information by clicking here.
Useful Information About Cookies
Further information about cookies can be found on the following websites:
- All About Cookies
- Your Online Choices
- Information Commissioners Office
- Direct Marketing Association
- Microsoft Cookies Guide
The Information We Collect
Our Website may use software features known as 'cookies', which are small pieces of data that are stored on your hard drive when accessing a website. They are akin to identity cards, and we may use them as follows: a) to allow us to know when users return to our website and which pages or services you access while there; and b) to gather information on an aggregate basis in order to identify the most popular areas of our Website and make it easier for users to access them.
You are encouraged to visit our Website and make enquiries in relation to our products and services.
Disclosure of Information
We want you to feel free to use and explore our Website without worrying about whether your visit will generate unwanted sales or marketing activity such as junk mail or spam.
American Business Conferences complies with the Data Protection laws in the United Kingdom. We take all reasonable care to prevent any unauthorised access to and use of your personal data.
Our staff and those working for our agents and contractors maintain a responsibility to keep your Personal Information confidential and will only use it to offer relevant products and services related to your enquiry or order.
Whilst any Personal Information that we use to provide or promote our services to you will not be passed to any third party organisation for marketing purposes, on occasion your details may be shared by American Business Conferences approved contractors or agents, in order to inform you and / or produce relevant services.
If you do not wish to receive this information from American Business Conferences or our associates or wish to delete Personal Information you have submitted through the Website please send an email to us at email@example.com.
We reserve the right to disclose personal data to any third party which has a legal right to request such information. If a third party acquires control or the business of American Business Conferences, we may transfer personal data we then hold to that third party.
Security of Data
We will provide the same protections in respect of any electronic communications received from you as those employed in respect of information received by post and telephone.
Links to Other Sites
If you use a link on this Website to take you to another site, your privacy will not be protected in accordance with this policy. You will need to check that websites own privacy statement. We make no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained in other websites.
By using this Website you consent to our collection and use of your Personal Information as stated above.We want you to be aware of the information we collect and how we use it at all times.
The American Business Conferences website validates as strict XHTML and the CSS validates as an interoperable Web page. W3C is the world wide web authority regarding standards and compliance for websites.
INNOVATIONS IN PRODUCED WATER MANAGEMENT
Six Consecutive Years Of Sold-Out Exhibition, With On-Site Demos And Trailers!
We spoke with dozens of operators what new things they are watching out for:
- 'We're looking for treatment technology that is feasible from a cost standpoint'
- 'What are the best practices now for low cost adequate treatment - what treatment is 'good enough'?
- 'Recycling is always going to be at the top of our list, it will be interesting to see companies talking about taking chlorides out of the water'
- 'What other alternatives are out there to eliminate water at a similar cost to recycling?'
- 'We need to see companies raising the bar and holding treatment companies to a performance spec and improving automation and monitoring and data collection because it's a real input'
This is the only one-stop shop for E&Ps from the Marcellus, Utica and beyond, looking for water treatment technology providers that have stepped up capacity to turnaround several 1000s barrels a day of volume at the lowest cost.
> What E&Ps Had To Say About Produced Water Management Marcellus & Utica 2016
- 'This continues to be the go-to event of operators looking for opportunities to share water and options for reducing costs ' - Noble Energy
- 'Extremely value-added conference for networking and intelligent discussion ' - Anadarko Petroleum
- 'What a great event to share and work through challenges with your peers immediately ' - Chevron
- 'Knowledge sharing here will benefit everyone! ' - Rice Energy
- 'The produced water management conference provides an excellent networking opportunity and platform to discus topics and concerns relevant to the industry ' - Anadarko Petroleum