WHO WILL BE ATTENDING
Meet The Most Commanding Movers And Shakers From:
- Marcellus & Utica Operators, including EQT Corporation, EOG Resources, CONSOL Energy, Range Resources, Cabot Oil & Gas, Chesapeake Energy, Antero Resources, Noble Energy, Eclipse Resources, Chevron North America, Ascent Resources, Black Swan Energy, Carrizo Oil & Gas, Alta Mesa Holdings, Seven Generations Energy, ARC Resources, Gulfport Energy Corporation, Murphy Oil, Arsenal Resources and more
- Government & Regulatory Bodies from Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Ohio, Kentucky and North Dakota
CEOs, COOs and VPs, Directors & Managers, Superintendents, Supervisors Of...
- Chemical Engineering
- Field Service
- Water Treatment Technology Providers
- Mobile Treatment
- Evaporation Technologies
- Crystallization Technologies
- Produced Water Disposal Options
- TENORM Handling Solutions
- TENORM Management & Disposal Options
- Transportation & Logistical Service Providers
- Water Tracking System Service Providers
- Water Storage Companies
- Water Monitoring Providers
- Environmental Consultancies
- Completions Consultants
- Pumping Companies
- Water Infrastructure Developers
- Completion Technology Suppliers
- Pipeline Companies
- Mobile Software Systems Companies
American Business Conferences is committed to meeting the requirements of the Disability Discrimination Act and makes every effort to ensure its communications are accessible to those with special needs, including those with visual, hearing, cognitive and motor impairments.
We have strived to make this website adhere to priority 1, 2 and 3 guidelines of the W3 Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, and in the majority of cases the text of the link already fully describes the target. Wherever possible, links are written to make sense out of context. Many browsers (such as JAWS, Home Page Reader, Lynx and Opera) can extract the list of links on a page and allow you to browse the links separately from the page.
Link text is never duplicated. Two links on the same page with the same link text always point to the same address.
Some links on the site will open a new browser window (when the link target is on a non-American Business Conferences page).
Help with Finding Content
INNOVATIONS IN PRODUCED WATER MANAGEMENT
Six Consecutive Years Of Sold-Out Exhibition, With On-Site Demos And Trailers!
We spoke with dozens of operators what new things they are watching out for:
- 'We're looking for treatment technology that is feasible from a cost standpoint'
- 'What are the best practices now for low cost adequate treatment - what treatment is 'good enough'?
- 'Recycling is always going to be at the top of our list, it will be interesting to see companies talking about taking chlorides out of the water'
- 'What other alternatives are out there to eliminate water at a similar cost to recycling?'
- 'We need to see companies raising the bar and holding treatment companies to a performance spec and improving automation and monitoring and data collection because it's a real input'
This is the only one-stop shop for E&Ps from the Marcellus, Utica and beyond, looking for water treatment technology providers that have stepped up capacity to turnaround several 1000s barrels a day of volume at the lowest cost.
> What E&Ps Had To Say About Produced Water Management Marcellus & Utica 2016
- 'This continues to be the go-to event of operators looking for opportunities to share water and options for reducing costs ' - Noble Energy
- 'Extremely value-added conference for networking and intelligent discussion ' - Anadarko Petroleum
- 'What a great event to share and work through challenges with your peers immediately ' - Chevron
- 'Knowledge sharing here will benefit everyone! ' - Rice Energy
- 'The produced water management conference provides an excellent networking opportunity and platform to discus topics and concerns relevant to the industry ' - Anadarko Petroleum