Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities Now Available For 2020
Exhibition Floor Selling Out Year After Year - Reserve Your Place Early For 2020
E&Ps can come up with the optimal water management strategy, but they cannot execute any of it without the right technologies, support, and third-party services.
Contact the ABC team at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve strategic speaking slots and/or exhibition booths at the region's first and only one-stop-shop for E&Ps from across the Appalachian looking for the latest water management technologies and services.
- Water Treatment Technology Providers
- Mobile Treatment
- Evaporation Technologies
- Crystallization Technologies
- Produced Water Disposal Options
- TENORM Handling Solutions
- TENORM Management & Disposal Options
- Transportation & Logistical Service Providers
- Water Tracking System Service Providers
- Water Storage Companies
- Water Monitoring Providers
- Environmental Consultancies
- Completions Consultants
- Pumping Companies
- Water Infrastructure Developers
- Completion Technology Suppliers
- Pipeline Companies
- Mobile Software Systems Companies
American Business Conferences is committed to meeting the requirements of the Disability Discrimination Act and makes every effort to ensure its communications are accessible to those with special needs, including those with visual, hearing, cognitive and motor impairments.
We have strived to make this website adhere to priority 1, 2 and 3 guidelines of the W3 Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, and in the majority of cases the text of the link already fully describes the target. Wherever possible, links are written to make sense out of context. Many browsers (such as JAWS, Home Page Reader, Lynx and Opera) can extract the list of links on a page and allow you to browse the links separately from the page.
Link text is never duplicated. Two links on the same page with the same link text always point to the same address.
Some links on the site will open a new browser window (when the link target is on a non-American Business Conferences page).
Help with Finding Content
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
The 2020 Congress Explores...
- The Use of Deep Well Injections for Disposal Breaking Down Costs,Successes & Regulations
- E&P Lessons Learned From The Reuse of water for Production Case Studies Of Efficient & Cost-Effective Methods Of Water Handling For Reuse
- Water Treatment Options - What's available when it comes to the treatment of Water Exploring the Costs & Effectiveness Of The Latest Treatment methods
- Filtration, Evaporation & Desalination Technology Showcases Comparisons of Costs & Successes on High TDS Water
- Water Logistics Costs & Efficiencies Exploring Technologies Such As Smart Scheduling & Examining The Case For Unconventional Transportation Options
- Water Storage Solutions & Regulations Looking at the Options Available For Storage Capacity & Discussing Lessons Learned From The WMGR 123 Permit