WHO WILL BE ATTENDING
Meet The Most Commanding Movers And Shakers From:
- Marcellus & Utica Operators, including EQT Corporation, EOG Resources, CONSOL Energy, Range Resources, Cabot Oil & Gas, Chesapeake Energy, Antero Resources, Noble Energy, Eclipse Resources, Chevron North America, Ascent Resources, Black Swan Energy, Carrizo Oil & Gas, Alta Mesa Holdings, Seven Generations Energy, ARC Resources, Gulfport Energy Corporation, Murphy Oil, Arsenal Resources and more
- Government & Regulatory Bodies from Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Ohio, Kentucky and North Dakota
CEOs, COOs and VPs, Directors & Managers, Superintendents, Supervisors Of...
- Chemical Engineering
- Field Service
- Water Treatment Technology Providers
- Mobile Treatment
- Evaporation Technologies
- Crystallization Technologies
- Produced Water Disposal Options
- TENORM Handling Solutions
- TENORM Management & Disposal Options
- Transportation & Logistical Service Providers
- Water Tracking System Service Providers
- Water Storage Companies
- Water Monitoring Providers
- Environmental Consultancies
- Completions Consultants
- Pumping Companies
- Water Infrastructure Developers
- Completion Technology Suppliers
- Pipeline Companies
- Mobile Software Systems Companies
Program Download Form
Please complete this form to download the PDF Brochure for the 7th Annual Cost-Effective Produced Water Management Marcellus & Utica 2017...
INNOVATIONS IN PRODUCED WATER MANAGEMENT
Six Consecutive Years Of Sold-Out Exhibition, With On-Site Demos And Trailers!
We spoke with dozens of operators what new things they are watching out for:
- 'We're looking for treatment technology that is feasible from a cost standpoint'
- 'What are the best practices now for low cost adequate treatment - what treatment is 'good enough'?
- 'Recycling is always going to be at the top of our list, it will be interesting to see companies talking about taking chlorides out of the water'
- 'What other alternatives are out there to eliminate water at a similar cost to recycling?'
- 'We need to see companies raising the bar and holding treatment companies to a performance spec and improving automation and monitoring and data collection because it's a real input'
This is the only one-stop shop for E&Ps from the Marcellus, Utica and beyond, looking for water treatment technology providers that have stepped up capacity to turnaround several 1000s barrels a day of volume at the lowest cost.
> What E&Ps Had To Say About Produced Water Management Marcellus & Utica 2016
- 'This continues to be the go-to event of operators looking for opportunities to share water and options for reducing costs ' - Noble Energy
- 'Extremely value-added conference for networking and intelligent discussion ' - Anadarko Petroleum
- 'What a great event to share and work through challenges with your peers immediately ' - Chevron
- 'Knowledge sharing here will benefit everyone! ' - Rice Energy
- 'The produced water management conference provides an excellent networking opportunity and platform to discus topics and concerns relevant to the industry ' - Anadarko Petroleum