Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities Now Available For 2019
Exhibition Floor Selling Out Year After Year - Reserve Your Place Early For 2019
E&Ps can come up with the optimal water management strategy, but they cannot execute any of it without the right technologies, support, and third-party services.
Contact the ABC team at email@example.com to reserve strategic speaking slots and/or exhibition booths at the region's first and only one-stop-shop for E&Ps from across the Appalachian looking for the latest water management technologies and services.
- Water Treatment Technology Providers
- Mobile Treatment
- Evaporation Technologies
- Crystallization Technologies
- Produced Water Disposal Options
- TENORM Handling Solutions
- TENORM Management & Disposal Options
- Transportation & Logistical Service Providers
- Water Tracking System Service Providers
- Water Storage Companies
- Water Monitoring Providers
- Environmental Consultancies
- Completions Consultants
- Pumping Companies
- Water Infrastructure Developers
- Completion Technology Suppliers
- Pipeline Companies
- Mobile Software Systems Companies
Over 3,000 delegates and speakers have attended the American Business Conferences Water Management Series since it was first launched in 2011.
Since then, we have built up a wealth of experience through close research carried out with the industry, ensuring that the initiatives we run provide specific solutions to the current technical, strategic and tactical challenges faced by the industry. We also host water management initiatives in Canada, North and South America.
Did You Know..?
American Business Conferences has held over 75 Summits around the world in the Oil & Gas space since 2010, with over 10,000 attendees. Our established Oil & Gas Congress series stretches globally across the USA, Canada, South America, Asia and Europe.
Our speakers have come from almost every major unconventional E&P company operating in the Americas and Europe including: Apache Corporation, ENAP, Chesapeake, Anadarko, Shell, Plains Exploration & Production, ConocoPhillips, Statoil, PennWest Exploration, Chevron, Continental Resources, BHP Billiton, PetroBakken, Talisman Energy, BP, Pioneer Natural Resources, Cuadrilla Resources Ltd, Hess Corporation, Nexen Inc, Sinopec, El Paso Corporation, Seneca Resources, Range Resources, Tamboran Resources, Americas Petrogas, Shell, Antero Resources...
Our Sponsors and Exhibitors have included Halliburton, Hydrozonix, Golder Associates, New Wave Energy Services Group, Concord Produced Water Services LLC, Baker Hughes, Schlumberger, WorleyParsons, Weatherford, Core Laboratories, Inc., Calfrac Well Services and Nalco to name but a few.
We also work closely with the principal industry associations to ensure that our Initiatives are as relevant and up to date as possible, bringing you the latest news and information in a well-presented, enjoyable and professional networking format.
Click here to view testimonials from the series.
Other Related Events:
FOCUS AREAS FOR 2019
Bringing together the region's E&Ps & service providers from across the nation to share proven ways to optimize water management
TECHNICAL CONFERENCE DAY 1: WEDNESDAY, MARCH 27, 2019
- Evaluate The Current State Of Water Management In The Appalachian Including Water Volumes Sourced, Recovered & Percentages Reused/Disposed
- Practical Opportunities For Reducing The Cost Of Water Management From Cradle To Grave, While Maximizing Profit Margins
- Real-World E&P Experiences To Support The Business Case For Reuse > What Worked, What Didn't Work & What Lessons Were Learned?
- Produced Water Recycling & Reuse > Examine The Correlation Between Produced Water Treatment, Optimum Treatment, Water Quality & Well Performance
- Technological Advancements In Water Treatment For Reuse
- Improve The Efficiency Of Water Treatment Through Affordable Desalination, Portable Treatment Systems & Beneficial Reuse
- Establish & Execute Water Sharing Agreements > While Managing Scheduling & Logistics Issues
TECHNICAL CONFERENCE DAY 2: THURSDAY MARCH 28, 2019
- Immediate & Long-Term Solutions For Disposal > Cost-Effective Strategies To Safely Handle Produced Water When Reuse Is Not An Option
- Alternative Techniques & Technologies For Disposing Water On An Economic Scale When Reuse And Deep-Well Injection Is Not An Option
- Develop & Implement An Effective Water Transfer Strategy > Focusing On Lowering The Cost Of Water Handling
- Automating Water Infrastructure > Use Automation To Remotely Pump, Store And Transfer Water To Reduce Manpower And Achieve Fuel Savings
- TENORM Management Strategies > Safely & Economically Treat, Handle & Dispose TENORM