Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities Now Available For 2020
Exhibition Floor Selling Out Year After Year - Reserve Your Place Early For 2020
E&Ps can come up with the optimal water management strategy, but they cannot execute any of it without the right technologies, support, and third-party services.
Contact the ABC team at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve strategic speaking slots and/or exhibition booths at the region's first and only one-stop-shop for E&Ps from across the Appalachian looking for the latest water management technologies and services.
- Water Treatment Technology Providers
- Mobile Treatment
- Evaporation Technologies
- Crystallization Technologies
- Produced Water Disposal Options
- TENORM Handling Solutions
- TENORM Management & Disposal Options
- Transportation & Logistical Service Providers
- Water Tracking System Service Providers
- Water Storage Companies
- Water Monitoring Providers
- Environmental Consultancies
- Completions Consultants
- Pumping Companies
- Water Infrastructure Developers
- Completion Technology Suppliers
- Pipeline Companies
- Mobile Software Systems Companies
The 10th Annual Cost-Effective Shale Water Management Marcellus & Utica 2020 will be held at:
Pittsburgh Marriott City Center Hotel
112 Washington Place
Pittsburgh PA 15219
Tel: (1) 412 471 4000
American Business Conferences have secured a preferential rate for conference attendees. To access bedroom rates of $174.00 USD ++ per night, please click here.
Please note that it is advisable to book accommodation as early as possible as the preferential rate is subject to availability and due to expire on Monday, March 9, 2020.
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
The 2020 Congress Explores...
- The Use of Deep Well Injections for Disposal Breaking Down Costs,Successes & Regulations
- E&P Lessons Learned From The Reuse of water for Production Case Studies Of Efficient & Cost-Effective Methods Of Water Handling For Reuse
- Water Treatment Options - What's available when it comes to the treatment of Water Exploring the Costs & Effectiveness Of The Latest Treatment methods
- Filtration, Evaporation & Desalination Technology Showcases Comparisons of Costs & Successes on High TDS Water
- Water Logistics Costs & Efficiencies Exploring Technologies Such As Smart Scheduling & Examining The Case For Unconventional Transportation Options
- Water Storage Solutions & Regulations Looking at the Options Available For Storage Capacity & Discussing Lessons Learned From The WMGR 123 Permit