WHO WILL BE ATTENDING
Meet The Most Commanding Movers And Shakers From:
- Marcellus & Utica Operators, including EQT Corporation, EOG Resources, CONSOL Energy, Range Resources, Cabot Oil & Gas, Chesapeake Energy, Antero Resources, Noble Energy, Eclipse Resources, Chevron North America, Ascent Resources, Black Swan Energy, Carrizo Oil & Gas, Alta Mesa Holdings, Seven Generations Energy, ARC Resources, Gulfport Energy Corporation, Murphy Oil, Arsenal Resources and more
- Government & Regulatory Bodies from Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Ohio, Kentucky and North Dakota
CEOs, COOs and VPs, Directors & Managers, Superintendents, Supervisors Of...
- Chemical Engineering
- Field Service
- Water Treatment Technology Providers
- Mobile Treatment
- Evaporation Technologies
- Crystallization Technologies
- Produced Water Disposal Options
- TENORM Handling Solutions
- TENORM Management & Disposal Options
- Transportation & Logistical Service Providers
- Water Tracking System Service Providers
- Water Storage Companies
- Water Monitoring Providers
- Environmental Consultancies
- Completions Consultants
- Pumping Companies
- Water Infrastructure Developers
- Completion Technology Suppliers
- Pipeline Companies
- Mobile Software Systems Companies
The 7th Annual Cost-Effective Produced Water Management Marcellus & Utica will be held at:
Pittsburgh Marriott City Center Hotel
112 Washington Place
Pittsburgh PA 15219
Tel: (1) 412 471 4000
Please click here to register
American Business Conferences have arranged a preferential room rate at the Pittsburgh Marriott City Center Hotel please click here to access the room rate of $174++ per night.
Please note this rate is subject to availability and is due to expire on March 6, 2017.
The parking garage is the Chatham Center Parking Garage, there is a main entrance to the hotel on the green level (level 6) of the garage, there are multiple entrances into the garage but I have included a picture of the one on Washington Place that is a direct entrance into the green level.
The hotel does not own or operate the parking garage. Self parking and valet parking are both available, and can be billed to your guest room by notifying the front desk prior to exiting the garage. Currently rates are as follows but subject to change without notice:
First Hour $6.00
1-2 Hours $8.00
2-3 Hours $10.00
3-10 Hours $12.00
10-12 Hours $14.00
12-24 Hours $18.00
Night Rate $6.00
(5pm until 5:30am; available daily excluding events)
Event Rate: $8/$10/$15/$20
(Varies by event; good until 5:30am)
Self-Parking Rate: $22.00
(Overnight guests)(Includes in and out privileges)
INNOVATIONS IN PRODUCED WATER MANAGEMENT
Six Consecutive Years Of Sold-Out Exhibition, With On-Site Demos And Trailers!
We spoke with dozens of operators what new things they are watching out for:
- 'We're looking for treatment technology that is feasible from a cost standpoint'
- 'What are the best practices now for low cost adequate treatment - what treatment is 'good enough'?
- 'Recycling is always going to be at the top of our list, it will be interesting to see companies talking about taking chlorides out of the water'
- 'What other alternatives are out there to eliminate water at a similar cost to recycling?'
- 'We need to see companies raising the bar and holding treatment companies to a performance spec and improving automation and monitoring and data collection because it's a real input'
This is the only one-stop shop for E&Ps from the Marcellus, Utica and beyond, looking for water treatment technology providers that have stepped up capacity to turnaround several 1000s barrels a day of volume at the lowest cost.
> What E&Ps Had To Say About Produced Water Management Marcellus & Utica 2016
- 'This continues to be the go-to event of operators looking for opportunities to share water and options for reducing costs ' - Noble Energy
- 'Extremely value-added conference for networking and intelligent discussion ' - Anadarko Petroleum
- 'What a great event to share and work through challenges with your peers immediately ' - Chevron
- 'Knowledge sharing here will benefit everyone! ' - Rice Energy
- 'The produced water management conference provides an excellent networking opportunity and platform to discus topics and concerns relevant to the industry ' - Anadarko Petroleum