Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities Now Available For 2020
Exhibition Floor Selling Out Year After Year - Reserve Your Place Early For 2020
E&Ps can come up with the optimal water management strategy, but they cannot execute any of it without the right technologies, support, and third-party services.
Contact the ABC team at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve strategic speaking slots and/or exhibition booths at the region's first and only one-stop-shop for E&Ps from across the Appalachian looking for the latest water management technologies and services.
- Water Treatment Technology Providers
- Mobile Treatment
- Evaporation Technologies
- Crystallization Technologies
- Produced Water Disposal Options
- TENORM Handling Solutions
- TENORM Management & Disposal Options
- Transportation & Logistical Service Providers
- Water Tracking System Service Providers
- Water Storage Companies
- Water Monitoring Providers
- Environmental Consultancies
- Completions Consultants
- Pumping Companies
- Water Infrastructure Developers
- Completion Technology Suppliers
- Pipeline Companies
- Mobile Software Systems Companies
Tradequip International, www.tradequip.com, is the oilfield's leading resource, connecting global buyers and sellers for new and used equipment and services. Tradequip is published 3 times per month and circulates to over 100 countries. Tradequip is a fast and convenient way to build your brand name. As well as, buy and sell, new and used oilfield equipment and services worldwide 24/7 through print, online, mobile, auctions and events!
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
The 2020 Congress Explores...
- The Use of Deep Well Injections for Disposal Breaking Down Costs,Successes & Regulations
- E&P Lessons Learned From The Reuse of water for Production Case Studies Of Efficient & Cost-Effective Methods Of Water Handling For Reuse
- Water Treatment Options - What's available when it comes to the treatment of Water Exploring the Costs & Effectiveness Of The Latest Treatment methods
- Filtration, Evaporation & Desalination Technology Showcases Comparisons of Costs & Successes on High TDS Water
- Water Logistics Costs & Efficiencies Exploring Technologies Such As Smart Scheduling & Examining The Case For Unconventional Transportation Options
- Water Storage Solutions & Regulations Looking at the Options Available For Storage Capacity & Discussing Lessons Learned From The WMGR 123 Permit