Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities Now Available For 2020
Exhibition Floor Selling Out Year After Year - Reserve Your Place Early For 2020
E&Ps can come up with the optimal water management strategy, but they cannot execute any of it without the right technologies, support, and third-party services.
Contact the ABC team at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve strategic speaking slots and/or exhibition booths at the region's first and only one-stop-shop for E&Ps from across the Appalachian looking for the latest water management technologies and services.
- Water Treatment Technology Providers
- Mobile Treatment
- Evaporation Technologies
- Crystallization Technologies
- Produced Water Disposal Options
- TENORM Handling Solutions
- TENORM Management & Disposal Options
- Transportation & Logistical Service Providers
- Water Tracking System Service Providers
- Water Storage Companies
- Water Monitoring Providers
- Environmental Consultancies
- Completions Consultants
- Pumping Companies
- Water Infrastructure Developers
- Completion Technology Suppliers
- Pipeline Companies
- Mobile Software Systems Companies
How Does a Virtual Event Work?
American Business Conferences and sister company LBCG are pioneering the way for virtual events that deliver the same level of premium content that you would expect at one of our physical events. We have researched this event in detail with end users to ensure that the program delivers genuine need-to-know information and valuable content. At the time of writing the Covid-19 virus has radically altered the way in which businesses operate, and many of our virtual events will reflect the issues, challenges and solutions involved in adjusting to this new reality.
How Does It Work?
You will be sent a link to access the virtual event a few days before the event start date, together with a user name and password to login.
You need a laptop or computer with decent internet connection, to watch the speakers presentations and panel discussions, and you will use your computers' built-in microphone and camera for your participation in any roundtable discussions with groups of other delegates.
Questions can be posed to the speakers at any time by typing them in to the
Questions Box - these will be fielded to the speakers by the moderator, working in the background.
As with a live event, technical support is on hand from our platform provider throughout the event. There is also a widget to for users to access help at any time if they experience any issues with connecting to or navigating the platform.
And just like in a real conference, you can chat to other participants via our online forum. You can see who is logged in and 'in the room' at any time by visiting this section and post messages to individual participants online. You can also visit the sponsor and exhibitor pages during the conference and obtain resources and information from them, or set up a meeting or conversation.
All the sessions take place in real-time, but if you miss any sessions, don't worry, everything is recorded and available to watch again on the virtual event platform after the event has taken place. You can log back in whenever you like.
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
The 2020 Congress Explores...
- The Use of Deep Well Injections for Disposal Breaking Down Costs,Successes & Regulations
- E&P Lessons Learned From The Reuse of water for Production Case Studies Of Efficient & Cost-Effective Methods Of Water Handling For Reuse
- Water Treatment Options - What's available when it comes to the treatment of Water Exploring the Costs & Effectiveness Of The Latest Treatment methods
- Filtration, Evaporation & Desalination Technology Showcases Comparisons of Costs & Successes on High TDS Water
- Water Logistics Costs & Efficiencies Exploring Technologies Such As Smart Scheduling & Examining The Case For Unconventional Transportation Options
- Water Storage Solutions & Regulations Looking at the Options Available For Storage Capacity & Discussing Lessons Learned From The WMGR 123 Permit