Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities Now Available For 2018
Exhibition Floor Completely Sold-Out In 2017 - Reserve Your Place Early For 2018
E&Ps can come up with the best water management strategy in the world, but they cannot execute any of it without the right technologies, support systems, and supporting services.
This is the Appalachian's premier networking and business development platform for companies wanting to come face-to-face and do business with some of the most active operators in the US and Canadian shale plays. With an even bigger floor plan in 2018, the 8th Annual Cost-Effective Produced Water Management Marcellus & Utica 2018 presents an unmatched opportunity for vendors to capitalize on new business opportunities with E&P operators in the North East.
If having your company aligned with powerhouses in the industry is an important part of your strategy, please contact the ABC team at email@example.com to reserve strategic speaking slots and/or exhibition booths or to request a floor plan.
CEOs, COOs and VPs, Directors & Managers, Superintendents, Supervisors Of...
- Chemical Engineering
- Field Service
Pre-Conference Workshop: Monday March 26, 2018
Registration opens at 8:30am
Workshop starts at 9:00am
In-Depth 3 Hour Water Transfer Workshop, Aimed At Educating Operators On How To Automate Water Pipelines, On The Well Site And Off Of The Well Site
The industry as a whole is quickly moving towards the automation realm in all areas, and trying to reduce the amount of man and labour hours that are required to operate these longer more, developed pipeline infrastructure system.This workshop will allow you to create a more in-depth understanding on how to optimize water transfer efficiencies using automation.
What Will You Learn :
- Overcome one of the biggest automation challenges: Learn how to automate a 100% of the system, from the loading source to the well pad
- Learn how to use a direct flow system, and guide water through pipelines without human intervention
- Learn about systems that provide certainty against specific levels of risk where the operator feels conformable implementing such systems
Who Should Attend : Water Management, Handling, Infrastructure Professionals
What Is Provided : Presentation Slide Deck
12:00pm Refreshments Served For All Workshop Attendees
FOCUS FOR 2018
Brand New Focus Areas In 2018
- E&P Water Management Strategies For 2018, 2019 & 2020: Understand How E&Ps Plan To Manage & Move Produced Water Volumes Quickly, Cost-Effectively & Efficiently Going Forward
- 'Recycle & Reuse' Or 'Dispose': Cost-Optimized Approaches For Maximizing E&P Margins & Well Performance
- Produced Water Recycling & Reuse: Examine The Correlation Between Produced Water Treatment & True Well Performance
- Technological Advancements In Water Treatment: Improve The Effectiveness & Efficiency Of Water Management Through Portable, Localized & Centralized Systems
- High-Strength Brine Management Strategies: Plan A > Brine Desalination. Plan B > Salt/Sludge Handing & Revenue Creation
- TENORM Management Strategies: Safely & Economically Treat, Handle & Dispose TENORMS
- Utilizing Trucks For Moving Produced Water: Address One Of The Biggest Water Transfer Challenges Right Now > Focusing On Driver Shortage & Automated Truck Tracking
- Cost-Effective Produced Water Disposal Strategies: Safely Handle Produced Water When Reuse Is Not An Option
- Deep-Well Injection & Seismicity: Assess Seismicity Risks & Seismic Monitoring Strategies For Newly Permitted Appalachian Wells
- Alternatives To Deep-Well Injection: Evaporation Technologies | Crystallization Technologies | Membrane Technologies
- Innovative Temporary Storage Options: Cost-Effectively Handle Produced Water When Disposal Is Backed Up
- Develop & Implement An Effective Water Transfer Strategy: Focusing On Lowering The Cost Of Produced Water Handling
- Address & Overcome Key Barriers To Water Sharing: Develop Sharing Agreements While Managing Transparency & Confidentiality Issues