Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities Now Available For 2020
Exhibition Floor Selling Out Year After Year - Reserve Your Place Early For 2020
E&Ps can come up with the optimal water management strategy, but they cannot execute any of it without the right technologies, support, and third-party services.
Contact the ABC team at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve strategic speaking slots and/or exhibition booths at the region's first and only one-stop-shop for E&Ps from across the Appalachian looking for the latest water management technologies and services.
- Water Treatment Technology Providers
- Mobile Treatment
- Evaporation Technologies
- Crystallization Technologies
- Produced Water Disposal Options
- TENORM Handling Solutions
- TENORM Management & Disposal Options
- Transportation & Logistical Service Providers
- Water Tracking System Service Providers
- Water Storage Companies
- Water Monitoring Providers
- Environmental Consultancies
- Completions Consultants
- Pumping Companies
- Water Infrastructure Developers
- Completion Technology Suppliers
- Pipeline Companies
- Mobile Software Systems Companies
The Most Value-Driven Shale Water Management Event In The Region - About The 2020 Event
The Shale Water Management Congress - Marcellus & Utica returns to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania this March 24th & 25th, The leading business conference exploring the up-to-the-minute situation within the Appalachian Basin and presenting the latest innovations and solutions when it comes to solving key business challenges.
Now In it's 10th Year, The Congress, brought to you by American Business Conferences as part of their leading Shale Water Management series, has been designed from the ground-up with insight from leading industry voices to present a decades worth of insider industry knowledge.
E&P Companies operating within the Marcellus & Utica have always battled low commodity prices and overzealous regulators but as production growth is expected to slow water management is, more than ever, a key focus for operators when it comes to examining and reducing costs.
After 9 consecutive years of support from over 2000 E&P attendees and 100s of sponsors & exhibitors, the Appalachian's leading Shale Water Management conference returns to Pittsburgh this March. Bringing you insights & case studies from leading Operators regarding their experiences of topics including: Disposal Wells - What are the true costs per barrel and options available for operators? ; Water Reuse - What are the most efficient treatments when it comes to preparing water for reuse; and storage options - how operators are streamlining storage permits and what lessons have been learned from the renewal of 123 permits.
American Business Conferences promises to once again push the envelope, and raise the bar to bring you two full Days of Learning, Networking & Business Development.
Multiple Registration Options | Make Sure You Don't Miss Out
+ Subsidized E&P Registration Rates + Group Discounts For E&Ps & Vendors
+ Sponsorship & Exhibition Options + Fully Interactive Live Stream Option
Venue Information to be announced shortly
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
The 2020 Congress Explores...
- The Use of Deep Well Injections for Disposal Breaking Down Costs,Successes & Regulations
- E&P Lessons Learned From The Reuse of water for Production Case Studies Of Efficient & Cost-Effective Methods Of Water Handling For Reuse
- Water Treatment Options - What's available when it comes to the treatment of Water Exploring the Costs & Effectiveness Of The Latest Treatment methods
- Filtration, Evaporation & Desalination Technology Showcases Comparisons of Costs & Successes on High TDS Water
- Water Logistics Costs & Efficiencies Exploring Technologies Such As Smart Scheduling & Examining The Case For Unconventional Transportation Options
- Water Storage Solutions & Regulations Looking at the Options Available For Storage Capacity & Discussing Lessons Learned From The WMGR 123 Permit