Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities Now Available For 2019
Exhibition Floor Selling Out Year After Year - Reserve Your Place Early For 2019
E&Ps can come up with the best water management strategy in the world, but they cannot execute any of it without the right technologies, support systems, and supporting services.
If having your company aligned with powerhouses in the industry is an important part of your strategy, please contact the ABC team at email@example.com to reserve strategic speaking slots and/or exhibition booths or to request a floor plan.
The Most Value-Driven Shale Water Management Event In The Region
The Marcellus & Utica remains defined by low gas prices and water management continues to be a substantial part of the development and subsequent management of Appalachian fields.
As the regulatory environment becomes more and more restrained, water management continues to one of biggest expenses producers face today. The end goal is still about margins and cutting costs wherever possible.
After 8 consecutive years of support from over 2000 E&P attendees from the Marcellus, Utica & beyond, and 100s of sponsors & exhibitors, the Appalachian's only Shale Water Management conference returns to Pittsburgh in March, 2019.
American Business Conferences promises to once again push the envelope, and raise the bar to bring you over 20 Hours of Learning, Networking & Business Development.
- Over 170 Directors, CEOs, VPs, Directors, Managers, Specialists, Coordinators, Analysts, Foremans, Superintendents, Advisors from Consol Energy, EQT Corporation, Chevron North America, Range Resources, Cabot Oil & Gas, Ascent Resources, Black Swan Energy, Carrizo Oil & Gas, Stone Bridge Operating, Antero Resources, Murphy Oil, Noble Energy, Chesapeake Energy, EOG Resources, Eureka Resources, Eclipse Resources, Gulfport Energy Corp, Alta Mesa Holdings, Arsenal Resources, Windy Cove Energy, JKLM Energy, and dozens of leading water management technology service providers attended in 2018. Expect a bigger, higher-quality audience in March 2019!
Full Agenda & Speaker Line-Up Released On December 14
Multiple Registration Options | Make Sure You Don't Miss Out
+ Subsidized E&P Registration Rates + Group Discounts For E&Ps & Vendors
+ Sponsorship & Exhibition Options + Fully Interactive Live Stream Option
Be part of the 9th Annual Cost-Effective Shale Water Management Marcellus & Utica 2019.
I look forward to welcoming you to Pittsburgh in March, 2019.
Divisional Director, Oil & Gas - American Business Conferences
FOCUS FOR 2019
Focus Areas In 2019
TECHNICAL CONFERENCE DAY 1: WEDNESDAY, MARCH 27, 2019
- Evaluate The Current State Of Water Management In The Appalachian Including Water Volumes Sourced, Recovered & Percentages Reused/Disposed
- Practical Opportunities For Reducing The Cost Of Water Management From Cradle To Grave, While Maximizing Profit Margins
- Real-World E&P Experiences To Support The Business Case For Reuse > What Worked, What Didn't Work & What Lessons Were Learned?
- Produced Water Recycling & Reuse > Examine The Correlation Between Produced Water Treatment, Optimum Treatment, Water Quality & Well Performance
- Technological Advancements In Water Treatment For Reuse
- Improve The Efficiency Of Water Treatment Through Affordable Desalination, Portable Treatment Systems & Beneficial Reuse
- Establish & Execute Water Sharing Agreements > While Managing Scheduling & Logistics Issues
TECHNICAL CONFERENCE DAY 2: THURSDAY MARCH 28, 2019
- Immediate & Long-Term Solutions For Disposal > Cost-Effective Strategies To Safely Handle Produced Water When Reuse Is Not An Option
- Alternative Techniques & Technologies For Disposing Water On An Economic Scale When Reuse And Deep-Well Injection Is Not An Option
- Develop & Implement An Effective Water Transfer Strategy > Focusing On Lowering The Cost Of Water Handling
- Automating Water Infrastructure > Use Automation To Remotely Pump, Store And Transfer Water To Reduce Manpower And Achieve Fuel Savings
- TENORM Management Strategies > Safely & Economically Treat, Handle & Dispose TENORM