Exhibition Floor Sold-Out
Exhibition Floor Completely Sold-Out In 2017 - Reserve Your Place Early For 2018
E&Ps can come up with the best water management strategy in the world, but they cannot execute any of it without the right technologies, support systems, and supporting services.
This is the Appalachian's premier networking and business development platform for companies wanting to come face-to-face and do business with some of the most active operators in the US and Canadian shale plays. With an even bigger floor plan in 2018, the 8th Annual Cost-Effective Produced Water Management Marcellus & Utica 2018 presents an unmatched opportunity for vendors to capitalize on new business opportunities with E&P operators in the North East.
If having your company aligned with powerhouses in the industry is an important part of your strategy, please contact the ABC team at email@example.com to reserve strategic speaking slots and/or exhibition booths or to request a floor plan.
CEOs, COOs and VPs, Directors & Managers, Superintendents, Supervisors Of...
- Chemical Engineering
- Field Service
PREVIEW 2018 SPEAKERS: MORE E&Ps CONFIRMING EVERY WEEK
Production Manager, Appalachia
Senior Director HSE
Pennsylvania General Energy
Senior VP EHS
Diversified Gas & Oil
Staff Petroleum Engineer
Penn State Marcellus Center For Outreach & Research
North Dakota Department of Health Radiation Control
Oklahoma Geological Survey
Manager, Policy Implementation & Outreach
Attorney U.S. Climate & Energy
Environmental Defense Fund
Director of Sales - North America
Director for Technology Application & Sales
Gradiant Energy Services
Environmental Scientist Consultant
Texas Tech University
Appalachian's Only Water Management Event Returns To Pittsburgh
After an overwhelming response to and feedback from the sold-out 2017 event, and Marcellus and Utica production continuing to defy the skeptics, the 8th Annual Cost-Effective Produced Water Management Marcellus & Utica 2018 returns to Pittsburgh, PA, on March 27 & 28, with new topic areas and a revised speaker line-up.
Water management continues to be one of the largest expenses for the industry. We've thoroughly researched with the full spectrum of operators across the Marcellus and Utica plays, the agenda for the eight event in the Appalachian Produced Water Management series directly reflects where the industry is today, and what operators really need to know to improve their water management strategies going forward.
American Business Conferences guarantees to once again push the envelope, and raise the bar further to bring you what is inarguably the most value-driven water management event in the region.
- 20+ Hours of Learning, Networking & Business Development > Over 170 Directors, CEOs, VPs, Directors, Managers, Specialists, Coordinators, Analysts, Foremans, Superintendents, Advisors from Consol Energy, EQT Corporation, Chevron North America, Range Resources, Cabot Oil & Gas, Ascent Resources, Black Swan Energy, Carrizo Oil & Gas, Stone Bridge Operating, Antero Resources, Murphy Oil, Noble Energy, Chesapeake Energy, EOG Resources, Eureka Resources, Eclipse Resources, Gulfport Energy Corp, Alta Mesa Holdings, Arsenal Resources, Windy Cove Energy, JKLM Energy, and dozens of leading water management technology service providers attended in 2017. Expect a bigger, higher-quality audience in March 2018!
Multiple Registration Options | Make Sure You Don't Miss Out
+ Subsidized E&P Registration Rates + Group Discounts For E&Ps & Vendors
+ Sponsorship & Exhibition Options + Fully Interactive Live Stream Option
Be part of the 8th Annual Cost-Effective Produced Water Management Marcellus & Utica 2018, to collaborate towards a more sustainable and successful future.
I look forward to welcoming you to Pittsburgh in March, 2018.
Divisional Director, Oil & Gas - American Business Conferences
FOCUS FOR 2018
Brand New Focus Areas In 2018
- E&P Water Management Strategies For 2018, 2019 & 2020: Understand How E&Ps Plan To Manage & Move Produced Water Volumes Quickly, Cost-Effectively & Efficiently Going Forward
- 'Recycle & Reuse' Or 'Dispose': Cost-Optimized Approaches For Maximizing E&P Margins & Well Performance
- Produced Water Recycling & Reuse: Examine The Correlation Between Produced Water Treatment & True Well Performance
- Technological Advancements In Water Treatment: Improve The Effectiveness & Efficiency Of Water Management Through Portable, Localized & Centralized Systems
- High-Strength Brine Management Strategies: Plan A > Brine Desalination. Plan B > Salt/Sludge Handing & Revenue Creation
- TENORM Management Strategies: Safely & Economically Treat, Handle & Dispose TENORMS
- Utilizing Trucks For Moving Produced Water: Address One Of The Biggest Water Transfer Challenges Right Now > Focusing On Driver Shortage & Automated Truck Tracking
- Cost-Effective Produced Water Disposal Strategies: Safely Handle Produced Water When Reuse Is Not An Option
- Deep-Well Injection & Seismicity: Assess Seismicity Risks & Seismic Monitoring Strategies For Newly Permitted Appalachian Wells
- Alternatives To Deep-Well Injection: Evaporation Technologies | Crystallization Technologies | Membrane Technologies
- Innovative Temporary Storage Options: Cost-Effectively Handle Produced Water When Disposal Is Backed Up
- Develop & Implement An Effective Water Transfer Strategy: Focusing On Lowering The Cost Of Produced Water Handling
- Address & Overcome Key Barriers To Water Sharing: Develop Sharing Agreements While Managing Transparency & Confidentiality Issues